Wednesday, June 15, 2011

May–part 2

I had a great Mother’s Day! Unfortunately, I was not able to go home and see my mom on Mothers day, but made it up there the following weekend.  When I picked Carson up from school on Tuesday he had a present for me, and was begging for me to open it, and not wait till Sunday. So as soon as we walked through the door, I had to stop everything and open his present. He was so Excited!

002 (2)003 (2)

Carson loves to pick me flowers from outside.  I love getting them and keeping them as long as they last.(not long usually)

006005 (2)008 (2)

And this is what was inside! Foot soak crystals that they made in class, and a jar of notes of why his mom is special. awwwwww  We took each note out and read them all. It was so sweet and I just love my gift. 

 

On Sunday, I got to sleep in and then was showered with gifts from the kids. Faith was dying to give me my card. It was about 2 feet tall and she had it picked out and bought it on her own.

008

Then they gave me my gifts. Some pretty tulips, WIK candles for my burner, dark chocolate, and a gift card to the coffee shop that I love to go to.

014

I had a great relaxing Mother’s Day and even treated myself to a pedicure.

 

 

The 5th graders had a swim party at Oakmont Country Club, and I signed up to chaperone.  I was really nervous about it.  I wasn’t sure what I could wear and what was appropriate, not that I was going to show up in my bikini but I knew it was going to be HOT.   I wore a tank top and shorts and I was fine.  I really didn’t do much but sit on a chair, talk to some parents, took some pictures and fried my white skin.  But I think the kids had a great time.

015018035

Man I remember when I was in the 5th grade.  I hope Faith keeps her friends all through school and continues to be friends after graduation.

 

My little man will be going to private Kindergarten in the Fall at AAO.  He misses public Kindergarten by 26 days this fall, which I'm kind of glad!  His daycare will  have a private kindergarten starting this year and they asked if we wanted to put Carson in it.  Of course I do!   It is the same price as my weekly tuition for childcare, so why not give him an extra year of Kindergarten.  As of right now there is only 7 kids in the class and max will be 15.  I think it will be great for him and prepare him ready for next year.  So my sweet baby boy (awww I know) walked across the stage and graduated from pre-school. (I guess) ha 

018

Carson getting his diploma from the director and his teacher Ms. Joanne.

021024025026027

I really can’t believe how big he has gotten!  I love watching him grow into a little boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment