Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Our annual Christmas party

Every year for the last uhhh probably 8, we have a friend Christmas party. For the last 3 years we have had it at my house, and I look forward to planning it every year. The last 2 years we have done themed parties. Last year it was ugly sweater and this year we decided on a 80's party. Some will bring their kids, some won't, some will stay the night and some dont. This year everyone brought different finger foods and we loved catching up.

Me and my hubby! I was so proud of him for coming up with this on his own.




Everyone that dressed up for the party! Thank you. (those that didnt shame on you) ha


Yes that is a NKOTB poster that I climbed in my attic to find in a box that I saved when I was younger. I knew I saved everything for a reason.











It was alot of fun and I can't wait to do it again next year. HMMMMM wonder what the theme should be.


















No comments:

Post a Comment